Before we move into any facial surgical procedure, to slow any early signs of aging, Dr. Elias will recommend a set of injectables. Injectables are a part of our nonsurgical procedures as they can be done right within the clinic at Southern California Center for Surgical Arts in Sherman Oaks and are minimally invasive. Dr. Elias performs all of these injectables himself.
Choose an Expert
When you decide on options for injectables instead of a full facelift, or as a supplement to any previous surgical procedures, it’s important that you work with someone that is skilled in facial injections with years of experience to offer. Dr. Husam Elias is a skilled maxillofacial and cosmetic surgeon that cares delicately for each of his patients to give them the best possible results. The set of injectables offered at our clinic are preferred for the specific areas they serve best and those our clients typically request. Our clinic offers the latest nonsurgical treatments to help our clients get the same gorgeous youthful skin and volume before surgery is needed.
Injectables We Offer:
- Kybella is the newest injectable product on the aesthetics market. Kybella is a drug which can be injected under the chin area to melt the fat, improving the appearance of the neck and getting rid of the double chin.
- Juvederm is a facial filler that works on the lips, cheeks, and any fine lines and wrinkles. In these specific areas, many people lose volume with age as skin loses its elasticity and the production of collagen slows or completely breaks down. Juvederm will help lift the cheeks, adding volume and filling in the fine lines and wrinkles that have formed there including jowls or Marionette lines. Fuller cheeks can take years off the skin and shape the face. Thinning lips can be plumped and enhanced with Juvederm to brighten the face and keep you smiling to show them off, not to mention removing any small pucker lines. Juvederm typically lasts anywhere from nine months to a year and can be retreated after this time.
- Radiesse® has a larger range of scope as far as treatment areas are concerned. In addition to treating Marionette lines, it can target nasolabial lines that run from the edge of the nose down to the mouth. Chin wrinkles and jowls are targeted as well to help even out areas of volume loss in the face. Radiesse® can also help with loose skin in the hands, to restore lost volume here as well. Our hands often give away our age, when we primarily focus on the face. This facial filler will also help with invigorating collagen production. Radiesse® lasts up to one year.
- Restylane takes care of any lines and facial folds in the skin that can make us look much older than we are. Areas around the mouth, wrinkles, and volume loss, as well as severe laugh lines, Marionette lines, jowls, and chin lines.
- Belotero is a dermal filler that is one of the most natural looking and can help with all the difficult lines and folds of the face. This gel is easily manipulated to fill in areas of the face sensitive to touch and targets laugh lines, Marionette lines, jowls and more. The formula for Belotero is hyaluronic acid and works easily within the skin. This facial filler not only promotes the growth of collagen but elastin as well to get the skin to look its best. Dr. Elias will recommend this filler to anyone looking to ease into facial fillers because it only lasts six months and can be treated again following that time.
Something To Think About
Dr. Elias will walk you through all of your facial filler options as they apply to your particular skin concerns. During your consultation, he will look into all the deep lines and wrinkles in your face and see which fillers would apply best and in what areas. If you are new to facial fillers and injections, it’s best to look into the facial fillers that have a shorter lifespan as you test them out. After you have tried a short-lived facial filler, and decide that you want to try one for a longer period, Dr. Elias will create an injection plan for you.
Skin Care Support
As facial fillers help to fill in the loss of volume in areas around the eyes, mouth, chin and nose, we recommend that our clients take special care of their skin. We offer a wide variety of supplementary skin care products in our clinic that are medical grade and should be applied to the skin to nourish and repair the dermal layers for longer lasting results. We recommend a number of facial cleaners to help keep away the impurities in the air during our daily outings, block any tough UVA/UVB rays and to correct any pigmentation that could bring out facial wrinkles. Dr. Elias will walk you through all of the other options should you require them. As always, don’t forget to moisturize every day! Call Southern California Center for Surgical Arts to schedule your first complimentary consultation today and learn about all of our skin care options.