Meet Dr. Husam Elias, he is the lead surgeon, founder and medical director of Southern California Center for Surgical Arts located in the Sherman Oaks, and a member of an elite group of surgeons that performs innovative surgical techniques in the realm of Cosmetic Surgery and Maxillofacial Surgery. Husam Elias, MD, DMD, FACS is a pioneer in temporomandibular joint (TMJ) surgery, having developed the first technique for managing TMJ disorders using stem cells harvested from liposuction fat. He delivers the most natural cosmetic results with an artistic touch.
- Diplomate American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery (ABFCS)
- Examiner American Board of Cosmetic Surgery (ABCS)
- Board of trustees member California Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Lecturer University of California Los Angeles
- Medical Director of Southern California Center for Surgical Arts